- Name: Elayne Zalis
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
I have an interdisciplinary background in writing, communications, and the media arts. I explore media in transition, a range that encompasses film, video, print, digital arts, and the web. I'm interested in what artists and writers are doing and in what critics and scholars are saying. My current work focuses on personal and cultural memory.
- VirtualDayz: The “Blook”
- A Writer’s Showcase: My Quartet
- Book Publishing Online: Personal Experiments
- Elayne’s Books: A Multimedia Quartet
- Publishing Ventures
- Sampling The Memory Channel: A Multimedia Retrospe...
- Video-Graphic Alchemy: Transforming “Dear Diary”
- “Technologies of Memory in the Arts”: An Internati...
- 2006 Lulu Blooker Prize Winners: A Literary Prize ...
- The Persistence of Memory: Dr. Eric Kandel’s Inter...