- Name: Elayne Zalis
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
I have an interdisciplinary background in writing, communications, and the media arts. I explore media in transition, a range that encompasses film, video, print, digital arts, and the web. I'm interested in what artists and writers are doing and in what critics and scholars are saying. My current work focuses on personal and cultural memory.
- Weblogs and Web Journals: Historical Perspectives
- Nam June Paik, 1932–2006
- Virtual Reality, Video Art, and Human Memory: Crea...
- Video Art Revisited
- Reading and Writing: The Next Stage
- Digital Memoryscapes: Technologies of Recollection...
- Writing and Memory: Joan Didion’s Transformations
- Blogger's National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)...
- Recollecting "The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana,...
- International Explorations: Dance, Technology, and...